- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Economy Impacts: Sea Level
As ocean water warms, it increases in volume. Global warming of oceans and melting of glaciers and ice sheets are causing the sea level to rise. Damage to homes, agriculture, transportation, beaches, and water supplies have direct economic impacts and potential indirect impacts through decreases in tourism.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 5 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 3 related key ideas.