- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Public Health Impacts: Extreme Weather
Cyclones and other extreme weather events can kill people and increase physical and mental illness. Depending on the type of event and its frequency and duration, the impacts on public health will be different, and can be short-term or long-term.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 3 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 6 related key ideas.