- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Ecosystems/Biodiversity Impacts: Adaptation
Global climate change is very challenging because human physical and social structures have developed to function in previous centuries’ relatively stable climate. We have some adaptation strategies based on limited experiences with disasters. Some adaptation strategies can assist with adapting to climate change impacts on ecosystems and biodiversity.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 5 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 5 related key ideas.