- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Ecosystems/Biodiversity Impacts: Ocean pH
The oceans have absorbed a significant portion of the carbon dioxide emitted into the atmosphere by human activities. Dissolved carbon dioxide decreases the ocean pH, and can harm coral reefs and other ecosystems dependent on shelled organisms.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 7 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 9 related key ideas.