- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Ecosystems/Biodiversity Impacts: Water Cycle Changes
Climate change can impact the frequency, kinds, amounts and seasonality of precipitation. Major changes in local precipitation patterns can cause significant changes to ecosystems and biodiversity. Most ecosystems are sensitive to changes in precipitation.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 6 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 7 related key ideas.