- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Water/Food Impacts: Water Cycle Changes
Climate change can impact the frequency, kinds, amounts and seasonality of precipitation. Changes in precipitation can reduce the availability of fresh water, and also directly impact agriculture locally, regionally and globally.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 5 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 9 related key ideas.