- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Home/Nation Impacts: Extreme Weather
Cyclones and other extreme weather events can destroy people’s homes or force them to move. The frequency and duration of these events can make entire areas essentially uninhabitable, and result in a large number of people becoming environmental refugees.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 4 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 6 related key ideas.