- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Climate changes can damage agriculture, fisheries, forests, beaches, and social infrastructures (e.g., energy and transportation). Reduced tourism is also a potential economic impact. Adaptation strategies are likely to be expensive. Economic impacts can make all adaptations much more difficult.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 18 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 3 related key ideas.