- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Global climate change can impact human health in many ways such as disease-carrying mosquitoes moving to new areas, heat stroke, extreme physical and mental stress, exposure to allergens, and damage to the food and water supplies. Adaptation strategies need to be specific to the local challenges.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 16 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 4 related key ideas.