- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Home and National Security
Rising ocean levels and increasing strength of tropical storms can cause floods that destroy homes and even make entire islands uninhabitable. One adaptation strategy is to move to higher elevations, if locally possible. Large changes in climate, such as droughts and heat waves, can also cause people to abandon their homes.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 20 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 6 related key ideas.