- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Environmental observations are the foundation for understanding the climate system. Scientists collect current data and analyze historical data. Observations, experiments, and theory are used to construct and refine computer models that represent the climate system and make predictions about its future behavior.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 2 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 6 related key ideas.