- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Global climate has changed in the past, is changing now and will change in the future. The magnitude and direction of change are not the same at all locations on Earth. Human impacts are playing an increasing role in climate change. Future changes in climate may be rapid compared to historical changes.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 4 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 14 related key ideas.