- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Latitude plays the largest role in determining the climate at a particular location. Other important factors include altitude, proximity to a large body of water, ocean currents, and wind patterns. Seasonal variations and multi-year cycles that produce warm, cool, wet, or dry periods are a natural part of climate variability.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying 1 related resource.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 5 related key ideas.