- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Weather and Climate
Climate and weather are different from each other, especially in the time scale involved. Frequency, strength and locations of extreme weather events are important aspects of weather, climate and climate change. Careful analysis is needed to distinguish between natural climate variability and climate change caused by human activities.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 4 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 5 related key ideas.