- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Life Affects Climate
Organisms generally affect the physical environment in which they live. Some of these interactions can have major effects on the local climate. The overwhelming consensus of scientific climate studies indicates that human activities are affecting global climate, mainly by changing Earth’s carbon cycle.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 3 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 10 related key ideas.