- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
A biome is a community of land organisms that live under the same environmental conditions. There are seven commonly recognized biomes, often named by one or more main plant types that grow there (e.g., grassland or rainforest). Different biomes generally have different temperature and water cycle patterns.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 5 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 2 related key ideas.