- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Ecosystems and Biodiversity
Biodiversity refers to the number and kinds of organisms that live on our planet. Earth’s organisms are connected in a vibrant web of life that also connects with Earth’s cycles of matter and flows of energy. Ecosystems are structured by these connections. Earth’s very different ecosystems have a similar pattern of organization.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 9 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 3 related key ideas.