- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Earth's Energy Budget
Energy continuously enters the Earth system, circulates within it and continuously leaves the Earth system. The amount of energy that leaves the Earth system tends to equal the amount of energy that enters the Earth system. Changes in Earth’s energy budget can cause major changes to global climate.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying 1 related resource.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 5 related key ideas.