- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Carbon atoms on Earth constantly move from one location to another in the carbon cycle. Unlike the water cycle, the carbon cycle involves chemistry. The carbon cycle is strongly connected to Earth’s climate. Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is a greenhouse gas that keeps heat energy longer in the Earth system.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 4 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 5 related key ideas.