- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Earth’s climate takes into account what is happening in all of Earth’s land, sea and air locations. It includes many different kinds of climate measurements (such as air and sea temperatures, precipitation, amounts of sea ice, and timing of seasons). Earth’s climate has changed over geologic time and is changing today.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 9 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 2 related key ideas.