- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Energy and the Earth System
Energy from the Sun enters the Earth system, circulates within it, and then leaves the Earth system. From a systems point of view, Earth is an open system with respect to energy.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 8 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 3 related key ideas.