- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
In general, Earth does not get new matter, and the matter that is here stays here. Each of the chemical elements that is vital for life exists on Earth in a closed loop of cyclical changes. From a systems point of view, Earth is essentially a closed system with respect to matter.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 10 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 3 related key ideas.