- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
Climate and ESS
Earth’s climate emerges from the interactions of its parts and the inflow of energy from the Sun. The climate in turn then strongly influences Earth’s parts (such as the atmosphere and biosphere). As these parts change, they then cause changes to the climate.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 2 related resources.
Key IdeaAn important idea that is explained well in a Resource that is part of this website.
Displaying all 2 related key ideas.