- Earth System Science (ESS)
- Earth's Matter
- Energy and the Earth System
- Earth's Biosphere
- Earth's Climate
- Home and National Security
- Fresh Water and Food Security
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Public Health
- Economic Impacts
Science of Learning
- Processes of Teaching & Learning
- STEM Learning Environments
- Learning Objectives
- Communities and Cultures
This Topic area covers our scientific understanding of Earth’s climate. It is based on an Earth System Science framework. Earth is a system that consists of interacting parts (e.g., atmosphere and oceans). The Earth system receives the vast majority of its energy from the Sun.
ResourceA document, website, curriculum or other kind of content that provides useful information related to climate education.
Displaying all 11 related resources.