Resource PCEP Theory of Action
- Vetting Authority:
- Art Sussman
- The PCEP Climate Education Theory of Action summarizes PCEP's four priority areas for climate education (Climate Education Framework; Indigenous Knowledges and Practices;Learning and Teaching; and School and Community Partnerships. These priority areas are implemented through eleven strategies and inter-related actions. They result in immediate and cumulative outcomes.
AuthorsName of an author associated with this resource
- Resource Type:
- Overview/Summary Document
- Publication Date:
- Grade Levels:
- Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8, Grades 9-12
- Science of Learning, Processes of Teaching & Learning, STEM Learning Environments
- Related Locations:
- Hawaii, American Samoa, Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI), Guam, Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Republic of Palau, Federated States of Micronesia (FSM), Chuuk, Pohnpei, Kosrae, Yap
Related LocationsOne of the 11 major political entities within the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Island (USAPI) region.