Resource Global Change Education Resource Guide
- Vetting Authority:
- Corrin Barros
- This guide is intended as an aid to educators who conduct programs and activities on climate and global change issues for a variety of audiences. The selected set of currently available materials are appropriate for both formal and informal programs in environmental education and can help frame and clarify some of the key issues associated with changes in the global environment. Sections in the guide are as follows: natural climate variability, greenhouse effect, sea-level rise, ozone depletion, ecosystem response, and decision-making under scientific uncertainty, and an extensive bibliography. Fact sheets, articles, learning activities, full-color overhead transparencies, and duplicate slides are included within each topic area. The fact sheets display short summaries of current information and data.
- Lynn L. Mortensen (ed.)
AuthorsName of an author associated with this resource
- Publication Date:
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
PublisherName of publisher associated with this resource
- Grade Levels:
- Grades 6-8, Grades 9-12, College
- Earth System Science (ESS), Earth's Matter, Energy and the Earth System, Earth's Biosphere, Earth's Climate, Ecosystems and Biodiversity Impacts
- Related Locations:
- Hawaii, American Samoa, Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI), Guam, Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Republic of Palau, Federated States of Micronesia (FSM), South Pacific Islands
Related LocationsOne of the 11 major political entities within the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Island (USAPI) region.